Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House transfer fees questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House transfer fees questions

Hello all,
    We have a some what unique situation, my mum was diagnosed with early onset dementia, her partner who lived next door to her moved into mums house and myself and wife moved into his house so that we could help look after her, (he did up his house for us and we live there as if our own) now when something happens to mum her house goes to us (neither house has a mortgage or anything secured on them) and are semi detached worth about 70-80k at that time we want to just swap house deeds he continues to live there and own it we take ownership of this one.

(why we do not want to just move to the house is two fold 1)her Partners emotional attachment to mums house 2)my Wife is disabled and in preparing for moving down to help look after mum we had a stair lift and other disabled changes made)
    We are in England what costs if any will we incur ?

Thank you for any advice you can give on this.

I have no proper details on this matter.

Comment

Working...
    X