Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Searching for property solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for property solicitors

I am looking for a reputable property dealer in south west London/Wimbledon to help me sell my house, I have never done this before so I could really use some help on this matter. Please leave a link to the site of any suggestions, thanks

Re: Searching for property solicitors

Hi.

We are estate agents and deal with properties and house sales all the time.

We have solicitors we recommend and if you get stuck do not hesitate to contact us.

If you are looking online the things you need to find out is.

1. Fee - What will they charge you.
    2. Disbursements - This is all the extras like searches, land regestry feeand can sometimes be as much as the fee.
    3. Does the total fee and disbursements include or exclude VAT difference of 20%
    4. No sale no fee - If the sale fall through will you have to pay a fee?
    5. Who will do the work - Will you get a dedicated solicitor or will it be a "team" dealing with your property sale?

In short you want a no sale no fee solicitor, who deals with the case directly and not passed off to a team and you need to look at the total fee.

Hope it helps and good luck!
    Jacks and Jones Estate Agents
    http://www.jacksandjones.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X