Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've not seen this one before

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've not seen this one before

Hi I'm new to this site... So hello everyone

I am struggling for an outcome with my problem and wondering if anyone can help. A few years ago my ex partner had a house with his brother. His brother ran up thousands of pounds of debt and it was up for repossession. His brother moved away and so we paid the arrears, removed his brothers name and put mine on the deeds. (His brother still has a £9000 charging order on the property!!) a year ago we separated! Needless to say my ex partner moved away and wants out of the mortgage and his brothers debt. To get closure on the matter I agreed and have tried twice now at a cost of £200 already to do a transfer of equity to me or even me and a family member and the mortgage company (engage) will not remove my ex as they have said there will be no original borrowers on the mortgage.

Can anyone tell me any way around my situation

Thank you for your time
Working...
X