Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property survey help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property survey help

I have had a survey done on a property we have had an offer accepted on unfortunately the valuation on the survey is £10,000 less than our offer which was done by e-surv, however the sellers would not accept a lower offer so we changed to a different lender hoping to get a second opinion on this, we spoke to a independent advisor which told us the lender we are with now leeds building society does not use e-surv and also added into exta details stating that we did not want to use e- surv. Now e-surv has done the second survey awaiting our results but am really annoyed that the survey is done by the same company that done the first one.
    Is there any way I can go about taking action to sort this out, or should I wait and see what this surveyor has valued the property?
Working...
X