Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about lease document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about lease document

Hi all

I have a question regarding the lease document. This is related to the leasehold property I bought at the end of last year.

My first question is that: The flat number of the property written on the photocopy of the lease I received from my solicitor is very confused. On the front page, it says the lease is relating to Apartment 73, while my property is Apartment 74. However, in the contents of the lease, it mentions the property is Plot 73, while in the attached building plan, my property is indeed Plot 73. My question is that will this matter? If yes, how can I get this changed?

My second question is that: The photocopied lease from my solicitor has got the previous owner's name on it. My question is whether I will get a new lease document in my name after purchase?

Many thanks for your help.

Re: Questions about lease document

All of us know very well that there are many things that should be require for buying,selling or renting and leasing a property.Also you should contact Real estate agent or Solicitor who may help you to create legal document or agreement letter.

Comment

Working...
    X