Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling

Hi

I had to pull out of selling my house last summer but am now ready to put it back on the market but have decided to use a different estate agent.

In the unlikely event, any of the people interested in the property last year (I had a few offers) notice it is back on the market and want to offer again will I have to pay the original estate agent too? I only signed a 4 week exclusivity contract with them but don't want to be in the position of having to pay 2 x estate agents if there is interest from previous parties.

Thanks A.

Re: Selling

If you signed a four week contract and the period has expired, you should have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Working...
    X