Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortgage Letter of Offer & New Job Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage Letter of Offer & New Job Offer

Hi All,

I have received a letter of offer from the Ulster Bank for my mortgage, however I am also changing jobs. Its a job for the same money but its a day-job as opposed to a shift job which I am working now. Do I need to inform the bank of this change of employment, and if so how will it affect my mortgage offer? I will hopefully be starting the new job in December, however the move in date isn't until January. Any help and advice is appreciated!

Re: Mortgage Letter of Offer & New Job Offer

Good afternoon,

You're perfectly fine - Ulster's criteria income states:
    - minimum 6 months continuous service
    - 0 minimum months in current position

So if your job is of the same nature then you are fine to proceed since your new role meets the lender's criteria; assuming it is of the same nature.

If you need any further help or advice please let me know.

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
    X