Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enact - HSBC's solicitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enact - HSBC's solicitors

Honestly, honestly, never go to HSBC for a mortgage. It will likely involve dealing with Enact, their solicitors, who take incompetence to levels that one cannot even comprehend. The list of examples that I have is too staggering to even begin. I'll use data: we are not in a chain and there are very few issues regarding the purchase. It has so far taken over 5 months since our offers was accepted and we are yet to exchange. Our proposed completion date, if met, will mean half a year of my life has been wasted with these cretins. 6 MONTHS! I'll never get this time back.

Best of all is that their missions statement is: "To be a national centre of excellence dedicated to providing remortgage and conveyancing legal services in a fast, efficient and innovative way." Conveyancing UK - Enact Conveyancing Ltd - Enact at a glance -

Irony defined...
Working...
X