Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricks on new build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricks on new build

Hi,

I really need some help with this one... We just moved in to our new house and they did build it with reclaimed bricks rather than new ones. The contact states that the brick can be different as long as the brick price is the same... The houses build before and after us have new brick on them (only our and the neighbours house have the reclaimed bricks). To me the house looks like a pile of S*** (the bricks are all marked and chipped), do I have a leg to stand on? Are reclaimed bricks cheaper? should I file a complaint and try to get them to change it? Some useful advise would be appreciated!

Many thanks

K

Re: Bricks on new build

I'm confused - the house looks S*** (in your own words) but you only noticed this *after* you bought the property??

Comment

Working...
    X