Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SDLT Tax Relief

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDLT Tax Relief

I'm new to this forum so apologies if I'm putting this in the wrong place but I advise prospective property purchasers (above £500k) on how to mitigate their SDLT bill.

If you've heard of the concept before I would point out that this is a statutory relief not a loophole that some accountancy firms and law firms have been peddling for years and have been ineffective as far as the HMRC are concerned for at least a year. Anyone who's in the market do get in touch!

thanks for reading,

Sam

Re: SDLT Tax Relief

Instead of telling us what you do, why not show us what you do by providing useful non-advertising advice to specific questions people are posting on the forums?

Comment

Working...
    X