Hi there,

Thank you in advance for reading.
As a UK expat working in Hong Kong (artist) for over 10 years, what will I need to provide as proof for source of funds, when buying in UK. My income has been irregular working for myself. This is the only step in buying a house I'm anxious about.
Interest in buying for under 100k cash.

I'll need to speak and advise the bank before overseas funds hit the account, I will comply with whatever they ask. However, the solicitor/conveyance team - I have no idea exactly what they will ask for.

Proof of invoices to my clients for work?
My wife's pay slips working out here?
Contracts to my clients?

thanks in advance / jay