Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scottish property cost of surveys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish property cost of surveys?

Hi there, we are new to all this property buying and on top of that we are looking at buying in Scotland where the legal details are slightly different, so I have been told!
    I am trying to find out what would the cost for a complete rewiring to a property that was built in 1913! We have viewed it twice now and it has very limited amount of sockets and we feel that it will probably need to be rewired and have no idea of the cost of this, does it depend on how many rooms there are in the house for instance?
    The property has so much potential but we need to know the costs that could be occured first before we even think of making an offer for the place.
    Any help with this folks we would be very grateful
    Thanks
    Tel

Well, on buying Scottish property, hopefully this may be of help:
    http://www.homemove.co.uk/news/property/blog/

On rewriting though - I would expect you would need a quote from a contractor on this?

Comment

Oh thanks Brian will check it out!

Comment

Working...
      X