Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renting my mothers house

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renting my mothers house

Hi new to this,but off we go.
    My mum has her own mortgage free house ,but wants to move in with her partner in to his house.I would like to rent her house to live in as she wants to retain ownership,she has a business and shop that she owns that equates to the value of the house,and my sister and I are sole beneficiaries,half each.Mums logic is that when she goes the house would be mine offset to my sister by the shop.Can it really be that simple? Mum is willing to get all the necessary paper work done and has a will in place also if anything were to happen to her partner then the house is big enough to have her back home no question.Its the small print that bothers me and would we loose our home if the government want a share?
Working...
X