Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property for Sale in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property for Sale in UK

Find property for sale in UK, rental property search & property news at Property Fortune, UK’s leading property site for real estate with registered top estate agents & developers in the UK.
    Property For Sale In UK --Overseas Property

Re: Property for Sale in UK

I'd suggest that details for a site such as this isn't advertised until it actually has details of use on it.

For example, I've just run a search on both London and Greater Manchester with a 40m distance and no max price and for each it has returned "No properties have been found"

Comment

I had a look at your site and tried to click on the country to see what properties are available but no countries showed up. Is your website finished or still under construction?
      http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Hi

Unfortunately i have same problem as all the above no properties in a 40 mile radius. maybe let us know when its up and running,

Good luck with your venture.
        Jacks and Jones Estate Agents
        http://www.jacksandjones.co.uk

Comment

If Property Fortune is not working fine and you are not able to find property, which match your requirements, then Kingswood Properties can help you to find property as per your need. You can also find by yourself on their website.
          Kingswood Properties-Estate and Letting Agents in Preston

Comment

Contact at Oaking Development to get the best new build property in North Wales.
            Oaking Developments, North Wales Property, property developer, apartments, flats, builder, Llandudno Property, Colwyn Bay, Llanfairfechan, Snowdon Property, Caernarfon, Phwelli Property, projects, new houses, for sale, off plan, one bed, two bed, sea view, property with views

Comment

Working...
            X