Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling or renting out -Aberdeenshire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling or renting out -Aberdeenshire

Hi

I have a 4 bedroom house in Aberdeenshire which has gone up by 20% since i bought it in 2013. I am moving to USA in May. I remortgaged to a 2 year fixed 1 month ago. My thinking was that the property prices in Aberdeenshire will continue to rise and I can sell the property in 2016 summer to get more profit. Now with the oil price coming down, i am having second thoughts. I dont know if I want to sell now and cash out or wait for a year. Once i move to US, I would like to buy a property there in 2016. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Re: Selling or renting out -Aberdeenshire

thanks, I may give you a new where you can sell your flat instantly. (Bigpage.co.uk)
    Property To Rent

Comment

Re: Selling or renting out -Aberdeenshire

If you can change your mortgage to a buy to let keep hold of the property and let it out. There should be a couple more years of price rises and you can still sell it from the US when the time comes

Ged
      http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X