Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'We Buy Any House?'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'We Buy Any House?'

Hello

Has anybody used one of the companies who offer to buy any house within 10% of market value?

We have a bit of a deadline for selling- April next year, as we want to get our eldest kid into big school in our new area for the start of year 7.

We've been on the market since late July, with 3 viewings...

Thanks

Re: 'We Buy Any House?'

Hi,

As an estate agent dealing with both sales and lettings we come across people needing to move fast all the time. Still with April approaching you have time to sell. Maybe speak with your agent and find out why the property has not sold. You may only need to adjust your price by 5% and you can save.

With the fast house buying companies they are a mixed bag so be careful, some say its a fair price but when you compare to others that have sold or on the market this could be a low offer, so as with everything do your research. If they are showing you comparable properties that have sold, check the date as we are still in a rising market and if a property sold 2 years ago and they are offering you 10% below that price question it.

Hope you manage to move soon!
    Jacks and Jones Estate Agents
    http://www.jacksandjones.co.uk

Comment

Hi there!

You still have quite a bit of time so maybe give the agent route a go first.

All cash buying firms I know of will not pay 90% value I’m afraid.

Factor in costs, interest, solicitors fees, survey etc etc and they’d be nearly paying 100% so wouldn’t make commercial sense.

If you go this route, 80 ish % is closer to the norm.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Jonathan Rolande.
      Jonathan Rolande
      Director of House Buy Fast.
      The UK's Quick House Buying Company
      01903 331 588.

Comment

Originally posted by 3narf View Post
        Hello

Has anybody used one of the companies who offer to buy any house within 10% of market value?

We have a bit of a deadline for selling- April next year, as we want to get our eldest kid into big school in our new area for the start of year 7.

We've been on the market since late July, with 3 viewings...

Thanks
        If you want to buy old flat or Apartment your visit (Bigpage.co.uk/property) there are lot of new/option/deal
        Property To Rent

Comment

Only use if you have a bog standard house that the company can make a quick turn around profit from. Whatever they quote you, don't expect that offer, they have ways of knocking the price down.

Comment

I have to agreee that some but not all of these companies will try and knock the sales price down at the last minute as they know you are on the back foot so are in the driving seat so to speak. As i say not all companies will work that way as some are pretty genuine.

Ged
            http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
            [email protected]

Comment

We are landlords to sell a house. My husband and I now research http://webuyanyhouse.net/ and wonder if someone know what they are like? We have a house in England for rent but don't want to manage or handle it anymore. I think they buy it with tenants, I want to make sure they are good.

Comment

Hi Grezga, Direct House Buyer are able to buy tenanted properties. As long as the rate is the normal going rental we will be happy to consider keeping the tenants atleast to the end of their current contract in term. We come across Landlords like yourself all the time who do not want to inconvenience or spook the tenants so it is a common situation. Check out
                We Buy Any House in Any Condition throughout the United Kingdom. We pay for ALL Fees and Costs
                Last edited by Rick Budge; 23-02-2018, 04:40 PM.
                Rick Budge
                http://www.directhousebuyer.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X