Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


No announcement yet.

replacement of share of freehold certificate

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • replacement of share of freehold certificate

    I have a flat with a share of the freehold. The property is managed by a limited company and all the freeholders own a share in the company. The share certificate that should have been transferred into my name has been lost. Actually I think I never received it. As co-director of the company am I entitled to the issue a replacement certificate of the share of the freehold? I have been contacted by an online Company that through Company House, will verify my signature and therefore issue a share certificate. Is this process legal? Please can you tell me is I should do something different to obtain the replacement of the certificate?