Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estate agent contract.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estate agent contract.

Hi can anyone tell me were I stand on this.
    We had our house for sale with an agent for about 12 months and it didn't sell so we took it off the market. The agent came and took his board away and we decided to not move. 8 months later totally out of the blue the agent rang and asked if we still wanted to sell as someone renting a property to the rear of ours and exactly the same wanted to look round as there landlord will not sell.
    When they came I said they should have just asked us and not gone to the agent. They are now thinking about it but told the agent that they did not want our house. What if they came back in 2 weeks and decide they want it can I sell it private. It is not currently on the market with anyone.
    Any advice thanks
Working...
X