Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photographs - personalised service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographs - personalised service

Hi. I'm just in the process of trying to sell my house. Our estate agent advised having professional photos taken, to do the house more justice than he could do with his more basic camera. (Our house is a bit quirky so I think his advice is correct). I decided to take the photos myself - I have a wide-angled lens, which greatly improves the photos. This got me to thinking if I could set up my own business, taking a personalised approach. So - talking to the vendor about the best features of their house, taking the photos and downloading them while still with the vendor, so they could then choose the photos they wanted to appear. I would also do some basic editing if needed - though not anything that would misrepresent the house. I'm talking about low/mid price houses, and I would set the price for this service accordingly. Would appreciate any thoughts on whether this is a service that is needed. Thank you
Working...
X