Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paperwork needed for renovated House to sell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paperwork needed for renovated House to sell?

I am new to the forum and would like to ask with regards paperwork needed when selling a house?

I hope this is the right forum, as i did think it maybe best in the legal forum? Mods feel free to move?

We have just had two major extensions to our property (front and back) and would like to know the paperwork needed as they are coming to completion, with regards electrics (new box put in), Septic tank (new one to replace the old one), building regulations.. and anything else that would potentially hold up a house sale should we decide to move in a few years.

In order to sell this property, we would just like in place all the paperwork needed so we can safely store it after major renovation work, with regards certificates/paperwork etc. Thanks.

Re: Paperwork needed for renovated House to sell?

Making a paperwork is a good idea for me, so take some time before you've got an offer and locate all the documents you'll need to complete the sale.

Comment

Working...
    X