Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck

hi,
    i'm selling my detached home, in a pretty good area - close to amneties, schools etc + 2 bedrooms + 1 bath (new) + 2 rec rooms and it's in Burnley,Lancs , the price region i was thinking was £37,000 but people are offering very low but do you guys think this price is fine enough for the house?

in terms of quality, the home does need new wallpaper,carpet but just a bit of plastering but apart from that it'd be a great family home, why arent people interested?

thanks

Re: stuck

Do you have an estate agent? It's their job to ensure a price you can sell at.

Comment

A detached home for £37,000?
      It should sell easilly.

Why buy a house in Manachester for £250,000 plus stamp duty when you can buy yours for £37,000 and spend a few £s doing it up.
      Looks a bargain to me!
      £37,000 down south won't even by a parking space!
      BRAND NEW HOMES
      Information for UK new home buyers
      New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

£37k asking price for a detached home would set alarm bells ringing for a lot of buyers. Is there something seriously wrong with the house, or the area?

It's not in an area ear marked for demolition is it or anything like that?

Comment

I presumed it was a typo and £370k was meant.

Comment

Originally posted by brian View Post
            I presumed it was a typo and £370k was meant.
            £370,000 for a 2 bed house in Burnley? lol
            BRAND NEW HOMES
            Information for UK new home buyers
            New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

Lol! You're right - the figures make little sense either way.

Comment

Working...
              X