Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estate Agents photographs???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estate Agents photographs???

Has anyone ever heard of paying for the photographs the Estate Agent needs to put on your property details? I am being charged £55.00 for the Agent's photographer because they use special wide lense. Their photographs are far more superior than any of the other Estate Agents I must admit but I think it is a very strange way of going about things....

Re: Estate Agents photographs???

I've never heard of an extra fee for photographs before. When we last sold our house it was included in the original fee.

Comment

Unusual unless they are doing high shots and using a cherry picker. Suppose they are entitled to charge if they want to and you can pay if you think it is worth it !
      Any photos taken with a wide angled lens should carry a disclaimer though that " they have been taken with a wide angled lens" otherwise they are seen as misleading under the Property Misdexcriptions Act.

Comment

I've never heard of an estate agent charging for individually for photographs, as kcass said, they're normally included in the sales fee.

Nick

Comment

Hi Kissyface,

I've never heard of this but if you are selling a high value property e.g. £1m+ then perhaps. Most Estate Agents will whizz along and take photos with the mobile phones which are more than adequate.

This sounds like a serious premium service.

Paul.

Comment

Working...
          X