Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

selling to tenants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • selling to tenants

    I have really good tenants in place but due to work issues need to sell my property
    I have offered them first choice but they have no deposit
    Would it be possible for me to sell them the house at 90% of the valuation and let them use the other 10% as a deposit which I would retain as a charge on the house and would be payable back to me either when they sell or in 10 years time?
    Tried looking for the answer on the net but cant seem to find it
    Thanks in advance
Working...
X