Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling a Property? Need a Solicitor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling a Property? Need a Solicitor?

Are you looking to Sell a Property? I've come across multiple Forums where individuals have struggled with the whole idea of selling a property!

Where do you find a solicitor?
    Fast & Efficient without compromising Standards?
    Affordable prices?
    A solicitor who wants to keep you in the loop at all times? Involved at every stage?
    One on One communication and direct communication with your Solicitor?

Get in touch!!

We offer a level of transparency, fluidity and accessibility that makes property transactions more rewarding – on many levels.

What we do is exciting. We give you fresh legal advice on your residential and commercial property transactions, tax efficiently, and in accordance with any estate planning requirements you may have. It’s a live process, requiring lively minds and an energetic approach.

We understand the needs of people on the move who want a highly personal legal service. Our fluid approach to the law, the integration of technology and the added value services we can offer means that you are able to tap into our expertise easily and readily.

Working from our base in Cavendish Square, London’s West End, you will deal with one of our Partners personally who will speak in plain language and offer friendly and bespoke advice. We’ll also give you real time access to your case file, so you’ll know what’s happening and when.

Dependable thinking, action, expertise, integrity and professionalism are at the heart of our ethos. Much as we are committed to modernising the legal profession, Stratega Law is also a custodian of the values that keep it solid.
    Solid…but not rigid. Or dry…

T +44 (0)20 7182 4576 M +44 (0)7730 217833

I look forward to hearing from you- And helping you sell your property!

Re: Selling a Property? Need a Solicitor?

I think one is best to employ a solicitor in one's local area who is known to have a good reputation!

Comment

Re: Selling a Property? Need a Solicitor?

I think one is best to employ a solicitor in one's local area who is known to have a good reputation!
      Yes, that's sensible advice. Ask for a detailed estimate and make sure that there aren't any hidden extras.
      RICHARD WEBSTERwww.rwco.co.uk
      As a conveyancing solicitor I want to be helpful (England/Wales only) but can't accept liability for this.

Comment

Working...
      X