Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A field with a story!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A field with a story!

Our home in North Wales, which were are currently trying to sell, comes with a field, which has a story attached. In 1997, only a few weeks after we moved into the property, the field attracted media attention when it was claimed visions of the Virgin Mary were seen there, and subsequent healings attributed to the field. For a while it was like a mini Lourdes. From time to time we still hear people claiming they have benefitted by visiting our field.

However, my husband and I are not religious and feel it wrong to capitalise on the field's 'fame' in order to sell the property. I am not sure how much of a selling point it would be anyway.

What do others think?

Re: A field with a story!

Think it would be a potential put off - potential mass trespassing on my property does not sound endearing!

Comment

Re: A field with a story!

It doesn't quite work like that, the field isn't attached to the house and people have been good about not entering the field itself, but standing at the field gate to soak in the admittedly pleasant vibes.

Comment

Working...
      X