Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

start up Estate Agents wants your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• start up Estate Agents wants your thoughts

I am in the process of setting up an Estate agency and would love your thoughts on what you are looking for in an estate agent. I have a survey at .surveymonkey com/s/2D6F69G Estate Agency Questionnaire Survey and would be obliged if you could take the time to go through it. There's only 6 questions.

If you don't have the time, I understand and any comments and suggestions below will be read and considered.

By way of thank you I will answer any of your house selling questions with pleasure.

Thank you in advance.

Re: start up Estate Agents wants your thoughts

Is it purely for selling or letting too? I think a bit of honesty and integrity creates good will over time and gets you recommendations. Good communication helps so client feels you care about them.

Comment

Working...
    X