Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accepted offer what do I do now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepted offer what do I do now?

Sorry, if I have posted this already - if so, I cannot locate it!

I have just accepted an offer on my house. The buyer is coming over today to discuss final issues like garden furniture etc. But, I would like to be prepared for any legal questions that he may just by chance ask, before his lawyers write to mine.

I would like to be one step ahead. Can you please tell me what I need to do now, apart from call my solicitor in the morning, I already have a bunch of papers that they sent me a couple of weeks ago - they are blank, of course!

This is the first time I have sold a property and I am rather naive on that subject.

Much obliged

Libby

Re: Accepted offer what do I do now?

You should have had a Property Information Form or similar questionnaire about the property from your solicitor which you should complete and return along with the Fixtures and Fittings List which they also will have sent you.

Until they get those forms not much will happen so it is important you complete and return them as soon as you can.
    RICHARD WEBSTERwww.rwco.co.uk
    As a conveyancing solicitor I want to be helpful (England/Wales only) but can't accept liability for this.

Comment

Re: Accepted offer what do I do now?

Before doing any kind of legal assignment consult to the solicitor.

Comment

Working...
      X