Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Access to rightmove?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to rightmove?

Does anyone know the most efficent and cost effective way to advertise thier house on rightmove? I believe that by using the services of internet estate agent "My property for sale" properties can be advertised and will be included on RM site for £358.50. Does anyone know of any other maybe cheaper ways of doing this?

Re: Access to rightmove?

G R Phelps offer:
    1. Standard - Selected portals, Single Property Website, full agency service for 3 months online. £295
    2. Fixed-fee – £95 listing fee and just pay £895 on completion. Full UK coverage. - NO SALE, NO COMPLETION FEE.
    3. Premier service – with Single Property Website Premuim listing 1% – NO SALE, NO FEE
    Adam Long

www.quickhomeseller.co.uk

Comment

You don't have to use rightmove, put simply there are often very good results with other portals such as the links below.

Comment

Always best to shop around and get the best deal. some of the sites are real crooks.

Comment

Hey, I am using a site called The House Network. They are quite cheap for advertising, and do all the same stuff as an Estate Agent minus the actual viewings which I have to do myself.
          But they only charged me £250 to advertise and then another £250 when I complete, which is really cheap compared to high street agents.
          Plus they advertise on rightmove too.

Comment

Working...
          X