Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An inexpensive plot of land in Bulgaria, near the sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An inexpensive plot of land in Bulgaria, near the sea

Hello!

I am new to this website, but am glad to see such a blooming property community forum.

I know, that British people have lately found interest in Bulgarian property, on account that it is a new member of the European Union and is an appropriate country for a summer vacation.

I have small parcel of land for sale, 2km from the "Varna Sea Lake" a black sea gulf. The plot is regulated, and is 10km from Varna, Water and electricity is also available. Also, a project was specially made for this plot, to construct a small cottage. The size of the plot is 875 m2.

The price is 12 thousand Euro.

On the photos, those are the neighbors houses, the plot for sale has no buildings on it.

If someone is interested, please reply, and i will add more information, if required.
    Attached Files

Re: An inexpensive plot of land in Bulgaria, near the sea

Absolutely no one is interested in this plot of land? If someone sees necessary to propose a lower price, go ahead. Also if someone can help out with selling of this parcel of land, please write to me via private messaging

P.S: Sorry for double posting

Comment

Hello Vladic,

I know a lot of agents who can help you to sell your property.

If you are interested please contact me and I'll connect you with them
      Real estate

Comment

This forum does not allow to contact other privately users, unless you have 20 posts. Due to this, i will write all needed information right here. I am interested in selling this plot. If you want to contact me, or if you want me to contact you personally, give me your e-mail address.

If you would prefer the latter, My email address is chilled.steel(at)gmail(dot)com

Comment

Working...
        X