Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landscaping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscaping

Most don't think about the yard when preparing to sell a home. Most just make sure that the yard is "descent" and concentrate on the home. Did you know that just adding some flowers or even cutting your lawn in a "professional" looking way can add positive attention? I would suggest investing a small amount into the lawn or "garden" to add decor.

I would think that it would help to add to the yard just because that is the first thing that you tend to look at when you pull up to a house.

Comment

Re: Landscaping

i totally agree. it doesnt cost much, only time, to get a garden looking nice

Comment

Re: Landscaping

I totally agree with your post. Landscaping is a great way to enhance the value of your property.The house will appear to be unattractive If the landscaping is not attractive.

Comment

Working...
        X