Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why won't my house sell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why won't my house sell?

It's a great house I've lived in it for years all it needs is some minor renovation but no one will buy it?

Re: Why won't my house sell?

Maybe it's over-priced! Any house will sell at the right price, despite its condition.

I think more information is needed to advise you further

Comment

Which area is the house and what is the area like? Cosmetic renovations or does the house need serious work?

Comment

Selling your property independently? Want to generate more interest in your home and get more viewings? Create your own floor plans for use in your advertisements! Showing floor plans in your advertisements really does make a difference.

Comment

Have you tried employing a house stager?
          Private Property lists property in South Africa. We cover property to let and for sale.

Comment

I think it has to be the price. The market dictates the value of anything.

Comment

We can't tell you anything about why it won't sell without more info ....

Comment

I'm guessing location and price could be a factor- if it is not the quality of the house and renovations etc..

Comment

Working...
                X