Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting house on the market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting house on the market

Was thinking of putting the house on the market soon. Been here about 15 years. Have done quite alot of work to it. Added a 4th bedroom, Dining room and New Kitchen. New PVC doors and windows throughout, New fascia and gutters. new wooden floors. built in wardrobes.

Any thoughts on what it would be worth.
    What would you pay?
    What should I do to help get a sale?
    Any thing I should change so doesn't put people off?

Only added a few pictures, Excuse the date on the pics its wrong. haven't figured out how to change it lol

Has 4 large bedrooms, 2 reception room, is a detached house. large kitchen 20.0 (6.10m) with integrated appliances. Garden front, side and back, dining room,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dee; 28-03-2010, 05:42 PM. Reason: Error

Re: Putting house on the market

I think this post needs to go in the Estate Agents section if you've to stand any chance of getting a response.

Having said that, I think it's unlikely you'll get the responses you are hoping for. I've personally never heard of someone having their house valued by sticking some photos of it on an internet forum. You don't even say what part of the country it's in.

Have you not considered asking a few EAs for a free valuation?

Comment

Ask a local agent. Believe it or not, most, if not all, will still give a FREE valuation.....

Comment

Wtf?! Get an estate agent in!

At the very least, you *will* require a HIPs which means you will get a surveyors valuation in the report as well.

Comment

Working...
        X