Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best online agency to sell with?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best online agency to sell with?

Hi all,

1st post here, so please don't bite lol.

I have been in my home no for 9 years, which is my 1st time buy and am looking to try and sell it this year.

It's a 2 up 2 down and looking to sell to a FTB.

I have had a couple of valuations and the estate agent fees are over £2k, so am just thinking of cutting out the middle man and going alone, but have a concern that I won't be able to hit my target audience which are 1st time buyer.

So my question is, are there online sites which will advertise on rightmove and findaproperty as these are the 2 biggest in my area (Swansea, South Wales).
    Or do they just advertise on their own sites?
    Or can I advertise direct on any of the above sites?

While I am on the subject, are Tesco's looking to launch their online home sale services anytime soon?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Re: Best online agency to sell with?

No worries for the no replies, found 2.

The little house company and house network.

Has anyone dealt through these at all, and do they really advertise on findaproperty and rightmove?

Comment

You need to buy LHC's premium package in order to get onto Rightmove. I haven't dealt with either, merely quoting from other sources.

Some discussion about these two at MSE - Money Saving Expert: Consumer Revenge - Credit Cards, Shopping, Bank Charges, Cheap Flights and more

Comment

I was loathe to acknowledge the post above but would just like to reassure Guests viewing this forum that it should not be taken seriously as it's clearly nothing more than the ramblings of a person with severe mental health issues

Comment

Well, I thought I'd copy/pasted the link to a specific discussion thread, but evidently not. I can't recall which one in particular I was pointing at, and can't find it with a quick scan, so the best that scholars and historians can do is go to the home page that seems to be linked to, access the forum, and search for keywords like housenetwork, little house company, etc.

If anyone mentions Scunthorpe over there, the naughty word filter adjusts it to S****horpe......

Oh, BTW, hello again Homeseller, hello again Martha Farkas..... third ID lucky?

Comment

Working...
          X