Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Energy Performance Certificates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Performance Certificates

I'm new here so first of all hello!

I am looking to move home and i have come across the energy performance certificate. I would quite like to know more about it, i have come up with 10 questions to ask you all (rack your brains and give your opinions!). If you could answer any of them that would be great

1. Were the standards for assessors clear from the first introduction of the EPC?
    a. Yes
    b. Could have been better
    c. No

2. What are the differences between a high cost EPC and a budget EPC?

3. Was there ever a real shortage of assessors?

4. How many property owners act upon the EPCs reccomendation?

5. There is a lot of discussion on cheap EPCs, can they be trusted?

6. What is the importance of a good EPC?

7. Does a more expensive EPC mean better quality?

8. Do buyers consider a properties EPC rating, does it effect their choice of property?

9. Are their enough incentives for homeowners to carry out improvements?

10. What is the future of the EPC?

(might be easiest to copy and paste this into your post if you feel like answering all of them!

Thanks guys and look forward to contributing what i can to this forum

Anthony
    Last edited by isctony; 12-03-2010, 02:31 PM.

Re: Energy Performance Certificates

Is this a genuine concern issue, a general exploration of the topic, or someone's homework?

Comment

Hello,

How to get an Energy Performance Certificate - is there a guide? I need to find information about Domestic Energy Assessors and their particular cases in Scotland. Hopefully, it's a short task to complete the summary, write my paper in one day and then I will have to analyze the article Energy performance certificates — New opportunities for data-enabled urban energy policy instruments?
      Last edited by RandyBonnette; 09-10-2019, 06:48 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Working...
      X