Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Sale Companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Sale Companies

Hiya,

I am just wondering if anyone has ever used any of the quick sale companies out there to seel a property? I realise they always buy at a lower value than what the market valuation is, but due to my circumstances if there was a legitimate company out there with a price i'd be willing to accept then it could work out well for me.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Re: Quick Sale Companies

Originally posted by ellieflo84 View Post
    Hiya,

I am just wondering if anyone has ever used any of the quick sale companies out there to seel a property? I realise they always buy at a lower value than what the market valuation is, but due to my circumstances if there was a legitimate company out there with a price i'd be willing to accept then it could work out well for me.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
    I know someone who has just used one of these companies. He did get lower than the valuation (I think about 25-30%) but his property was a non standard construction one and it could have been on the market for many months. This way he didn't get a great price (still more than he paid though) and most importantly was able to move on which he needed to do asap. If you are going down this route get your own valuation first if you can so you know what it is worth and try to get some testimonials from the company you want to use.

Comment

Re: Quick Sale Companies

Quick sale companies are the buyer of last resort - while they'll offer "below value", so would trying to sell fast through an estate agents, or through an auction, but the whole process qith quick sale companies is a lot faster and painless.

Comment

Working...
      X