Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central London Properties Wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central London Properties Wanted

Hi,

Due to recent requests from some property investors I know, I am genuinely looking for home-owners in the Central London area looking to sell their properties.

I generally find that investors are not paying market value in this economic climate, so want to know if there are homeowners out there willing to see for typically 25%-30% off the value.

The condition of the property does not have to be tip-top, and any circumstances will be considered. As it will be a private sale, there will be no For Sale boards making it discrete. Also, I can persuade my guys to pay any of your legals fees for selling, making this cost effective.

Because Property investors buy at discount prices, they offer a quick sale, making this possibly a better alternative to the estate agent route.

Let me know if you are interested. Although London house prices are higher than the rest of the UK, my contacts will consider any property no matter the value.

Thanks,

Sunil

Wow....

On a £400,000 property, your investors will pay £280 - £300,000 (a drop of £100 - £120,000 ....), but it's 'cost effective' to have them pay the legal fees..... which would be how much? £5,000 tops?

Comment

Working...
    X