Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I Sell My Home Now During This Crisis (2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Sell My Home Now During This Crisis (2020)

Every day, it seems that concerns about the coronavirus mount higher—as do fears of an impending recession. Homeowners who have been planning a sale during the typically bustling spring market might be wondering what to do.

We asked the experts what to expect if a recession hits, and what that means for the real estate market. Whether you're currently trying to sell your home or considering putting your property on the market soon, here are a few factors to keep in mind if a recession actually takes place.
    1. What happens to home prices during a recession
    2. Is the timing right for you?
    3. Are you buying and selling at the same time?
    4. How to price a house during a recession
    5. Make the home move-in ready

To Learn More: Should I Sell My Home Now During This Crisis

An advice form seasoned agents is you have your choice to not put your house on the market right now. The reason for that is because a lot of home buyers are isolating themselves. As a result, they will not come out and you will get noone to see your property. To save your health and the value of the house, it is not necessary to sell your house at this time.

Comment

Working...
    X