Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just accepted offer and looking to buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just accepted offer and looking to buy

Hi guys,

Have just accepted an offer (at last) and looking to buy. Should i go ahead and offer on a property now or is it best practise to wait until buyers have done survey and searches etc??

Any advice appreciated as never sold before - just selling my 1st house, what a nightmare!!!
    Thanks.

Have you got a property in mind to buy?

Personally I'd be out there looking (as it can take months to find somewhere!!) and it's the fun part of moving house (in my opinion!).

As you live in the house you will probably know if anything is going to be unearthed by survey and searches so assuming it's in good condition then fingers crossed there isn't much else you can do!

Enjoy house hunting!!

Comment

Get some options together.

Comment

Have you made any progress?

Comment

It depends if the buyer is keen. Are they first time buyers?

Comment

Working...
          X