Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Information to leave for prospective buyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information to leave for prospective buyers

I am about to hold a 'launch event' to sell my property, and I'm wondering what the etiquette is for providing the potential buyers with additional information? Such as the bills we are paying, some amenities in the local area etc.

Should I just let the agent know, of provide something that people can take away with them? Our bills are quite cheap due to the amount of work I have done insulating the house, and the local shops/restaurants/countryside are a big selling point for the property, so I think it would help.

Your thoughts please
    1 bedroom maisonette for sale in Fitzjohn Close, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 - Rightmove.

Hi there,
    We often encourage people to ask these questions when looking around a property, but asking about bills can sometimes feel intrusive, or the estate agent won't know the answer to these questions. It doesn't hurt to print out some extra information, and the estate agent can also use this when showing people around. It's great that you've identified the selling points of your property, and this feels like going the extra mile, which I'm sure buyers will appreciate!
    Best of luck with your sale!

Comment

Working...
    X