Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to sell

Hi guys, i need to sell a couple of my propertys that i have, and was wondering if anyone can advise me on agents that do not advertise on rightmove, i do not like rightmove etc as a company etc and there domincince, would prefer to use local esate agents or ones not on the site, anyone know where this infomation is or ideas on where i can find this, heard a lot of people are leaving it which is good but where can i find it, Many thanks
    Last edited by smithmiller6; 12-08-2009, 06:53 AM.

Why don't you check on yell or thomson for someone local to your area~?
    100% Mortgage

Comment

I think you will find it difficult to find a company that doesn't use rightmove and the like. They are great tools for selling property and get the property in front of lots of potential buyers, which is what most vendors want. I am sure if you ask your estate agent to not use these sources of promotion they will comply. It would be easy to check if they did.
      Portugal Property for Sale

Comment

If you need to sell your fast and not with slow estate agents try this company they helped me out after months of being on the market type rapid speed home sales on google.

Comment

hi
          selling the house fast and reasonable the market should be very broad and wide because the buyer can view it from allover the world ras al khaimah real estate consultants tend to guide the client that how to place the property in the market and how to get the desired demands.
          ras al khaimah real estate consultants
          rak business investment

Comment

Local estate agents advertise on rightmove - or at least, a very significant number of them do.

Comment

As mentioned above, if you don't want your property on rightmove then just ask your EA, they make think you're a bit strange but no law says that they must list your property with them!

Comment

Agreed if you ask your agent im sure they would just leave it out of rightmove. I dont understand why you wouldnt want it on rightmove though....It is a very popular site and the more exposure your property gets the better.
                Ryan Forbes
                Quick Property Sale
                Commercial Property Scotland

Comment

Re: I need to sell

If you don't want to use rightmove you could try advertising if yourself. There are several sites such as House Ladder, Fish4Homes, Home Finder People and Tepilo that enable you to do this, I think some are free.

Comment

Good point Jonspeedy. I think after Rightmove findaproperty is the next most popular so you could try them.
                    Portugal Property for Sale

Comment

As a small developer I have sold two properties privatley (mybestmove) as the price of the properties dipped in the downturn I made this back by not paying anagent £8000 on each property. The properties were adverised on find a property and promelocation and it cost me £175 each.

I wont be needing an agent again.

Comment

Originally posted by brian View Post
                        Local estate agents advertise on rightmove - or at least, a very significant number of them do.
                        her're many other ways doing that without paying any agents advertise!!

Comment

Working...
                        X