Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resale in Hisaronu Ovacik Turkey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resale in Hisaronu Ovacik Turkey

Reduced to £75,000 2 bed duplex apart Hisaronu Ovacik rental income £300 per week must be viewed 5 minutes from the famous Blue Lagoon Oludeniz and 2 minute walk to Hisaronu

Am actually watching Turkey, but think agents have not really dropped prices since the economic crisis hit, and so can't even begin to consider buying until the overseas property market starts pricing realistically.

Comment

These apartments were up for £85,000 last year they have dropped all around Hisaronu & Ovacik.

Comment

These are Lymra Apartments
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tylerbabe View Post
          These apartments were up for £85,000 last year they have dropped all around Hisaronu & Ovacik.
          How much by, though?

£85k to £75 implies a fall in values of around 10%, but hasn't the realist value of property fallen further?

Like I said, I'd love to buy, but I think all overseas markets are not making proper price adjustments for market conditions, therefore wait and see seems to make more sense.

There are also properties on rightmove for a similar price that look bigger and better.

Comment

Working...
          X