Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used this websiye www.youdontneedanestateagent.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used this websiye www.youdontneedanestateagent.com

I'm selling my house and want to try and sell in privately on-line, ive done a search and found a few, never done this before and was hoping someone may have used this website and could let me know.

I haven't used it, but I'm totally unimpressed. Why?

I looked on it for ANYTHING in my local area. Nothing found.

I looked for ALL the properties they have listed. They have just 47 properties in THE WHOLE OF THE COUNTRY.

I can point out 2 or 3 agents' websites in my corner of Scotland (NOT portals like rightmove), and they have well over 5000 properties listed, just in my local area.

If you put your property on this site, WHO'S GOING TO LOOK AT IT ???

Why would they look here, when there's only 47 properties on the site?

I assume, of course, you're not the site's webmaster, posing as a member of the general public here for some free publicity .....? If you are the webmaster, just admit it and be done with it.

Comment

I agree, to few properties to make it worthwhile
      Debbie Shreeve
      [email protected]

Comment

not worth it, I agree there's nothing to see on this site, they have no properties

Comment

I still reckon he's the site's webmaster fishing for publicity.

Comment

This website looks very new, I doubt it gets many buyers looking at it ... you are better off placing a free ad one of the general classified ads websites ... google search will find many of these

Comment

The problem with this site is that it's just a website and nothing more i.e. they appear not to market their clients' properties anywhere else. A website that advertises elsewhere e.g. local papers, other property websites) is surely a prerequisite otherwise there is no value added.

Comment

Working...
              X