Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy at below Original Price!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy at below Original Price!

Im completed dried out!.

Is there someone interested in owning a property in Ajman, Emirates city at below Original price? i will settle all transfer related fees to the developer.

Without premium and if u feel u want this but also having cash problems, lets divide the payment into two.

I paid roughly 90K almost 35% of the total value and this is all you got to settle and rest of the payment on installments to the developer until 2011!

Its 1bed at full lake view, 826 sq.ft. size.

Let me know if interested!

Dubai property bubble bursting now?

Comment

Sounds a bit like a desperate ad to me, good luck with the sell!!!

Comment

The state of the global property market

Interestingly, not only has globalisation had an impact in most countries due to open frontiers and easy travel - we are now in the midst of a global recession which has affected the property markets in many countries. Are there any countries out there which are currently bucking the trend and have an active property market?

Comment

If your marketing the property on UK forums, that might be one of the reasons your not selling, try your local agents and portals related to your area

Comment

I hear people just get on the plain and leave dubai, hope you're not there selling... good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X