Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling Condos or Flats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Condos or Flats

I was just wondering if it is harder to sell a condo or flat versus a house? When we were looking we thought about one of these but I just was hesitant because if we ever decided to sell I didn't know if it would be harder to sell these? Any opionions on this topic?

I think it, like most other property, depends on the area. For instance, in Glasgow and Edinburgh these days, property is so hot, you wouldn't have a problem because they've become such centers of people and work. The condos I don't see selling as well are second home types.

Comment

I would have to say the the area probably would factor in. I was just nervous that people were not really looking for this type of property.

Comment

It depends where the location of the condo is. Condos are more expensive in metropolitan areas, if I would decide to live in a suburb though; I would definitely choose to buy a house.

Comment

It is. Usually you can sell a condo or a flat in the holiday seasons, where as a home, you can usually sell them all year round. It depends on the season and time of year.

Comment

The location and the economy of the place is a big factor. You should know the current market in your area. It might be better if you don't sell it at all if the prices are going up.

Comment

Working...
            X