Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling Price for quick sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Price for quick sale

Hi, new to the threads.

Relocating to Spain in the New Year although we don't need to go until maybe May. House advertised initially at £499,950 with one viewing. Now reduced to £479,950 after 7 weeks with no viewings. I am willing to take a hit on the price but what would you suggest would be a price to get some attention without us dropping a silly amount.

Regards

I'd recommend getting in touch with these people:

Sell your home quick, or sell and rent back to get cash for houses and keep your home!

I've known people there for a couple of years, and they are definitely one of the more reputable cash for property companies.

Comment

Or try!!! Offers over 400 thousand!!! It will gain interest!!!

Hope this helps.

Becky
      Becky

www.fruitmortgages.com

Comment

Even something like 449,950 may help to get peoples attention and if your agent is advertising it on the net for you it may bring it into another search band?
        www.rpbrelocation.co.uk

Comment

Pricing property

In order to answer your question, you would need a few bits of information, like:
          1. What are equivalent homes asking prices in your area?
          2. What have equivalent homes in your area sold for recently?

Only if you have this information can you make a educated decision on price, anything else is thumb-suck and has no value

Comment

Have you looked at selling your property to a quick home buying company? or selling at auction with a set reserve?

A quick home buying company normally pays around 70-90% of the properties value and can exchange and complete within 28 days.

On the other hand investor are (yes there are still some investors out there buying property) looking for good deals are heading to auctions.

I would market the property at Offer in Excess of £459,950 and maybe even offer to pay the purchasers stamp duty.

Comment

Hi,go to property swap sites such as property swap shop, some have international swaps on offer.That way you avoid waiting for a buyer,collapsing chains and guzzundering.
              Joe

Comment

part-ex. property swapping

Originally posted by mcginlay View Post
                Hi, new to the threads.

Relocating to Spain in the New Year although we don't need to go until maybe May. House advertised initially at £499,950 with one viewing. Now reduced to £479,950 after 7 weeks with no viewings. I am willing to take a hit on the price but what would you suggest would be a price to get some attention without us dropping a silly amount.

Regards
                Hi,go to property swap sites such as property swap shop.Some have international swapping options,that way you avoid waiting for a buyer,chain collapse or even guzundering.
                Joe

Comment

NEVER tell people how desperate you are, especially your agent. If you are desperate, try selling at the minimum price affordable to you...

Comment

Working...
                  X