Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Declutter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Declutter

I remember when a friend of mine was trying to sell his house one of the main things he was told to do was to declutter the rooms and the closets. That it will make the room appear bigger if you don't have all kinds of furniture or clutter lying around. I just would have never thought about this so I thought I would pass it along.

Great tip Tater!

Even if you have to put all your extra things in storage it's worth it. People want to be able to imagine themselves living in the home, so the less stuff in there the better.

Comment

Absolutely right - shove everything you can into cupboards or the garage. You want to show off floorspace, and as much of it. Cluttered rooms make rooms look oh so small!

Comment

Working...
      X