Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wales sparks buy-to-let interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wales sparks buy-to-let interest

Property investment firm, Property for Life, recorded an increase in buy-to-let activity in Wales, during the second half of 2007.Currently less than 2% of investors in the UK buy-to-let sector hold property in Wales but the recent surge in interest could indicate that the region will follow Scotland by developing buy-to-let “hot-spots”. David Austin, managing [...]

More: Wales sparks buy-to-let interest

When I was a student it was in a bought-to-let property in Wales. In the town that I lived in probably 50% of the properties were let out, because it was such a tiny place-the student population doubled the town population in term time.

So it surprises me from my experiences that so little goes on elsewhere. This really is a big money maker!
    Learn How To Plaster
    Run By Plasterers For Plasterers

Comment

Working...
    X