Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some info about a maintenance company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some info about a maintenance company

A month ago I rented a place and agreed with the landlord that he will call someone to clean the place, do some plumbing for the kitchen and bathroom, etc, by the end of the month. When the time camed, the place was pretty much the same and when I spoked with the landlord he told me that if am not satisfied, to do it myself or call someone else.
    Now, the place is a complete mess and I need to find ASAP a reliable,fast working company to do the job because in about a week from now on, I have to move from the apartment that I currently live in. So, I searched the internet for a maintenance company and one really got my attention, Ascentps. Does anyone know anything about them, are they any good ?! I can't waste any more time.
    Another problem is that the contract with my landlord says clearly that he should bear the costs for any repairs that aren't caused by my negligence, and not only that he refuses, but moreover he wants to charge me for the first repair attempt. As a plus, I can not look for another place since he won't give me back the money for the rent I paid.
    What should I do in this case?
    Thank you all, in advance for any info.
Working...
X