Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to south east!! London/crawley/surrey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to south east!! London/crawley/surrey

Hi there everyone,
    I currently live in north london and planning on moving with my partner after 10 years living in this area.
    my partner recently got a job at Gatwick airport and I currently work in central london. We both will be working shift work and that involves travelling into london or Gatwick in middle of the night.

we were considering moving to Purley (croydon borough) as didnt like the extreme buzz of east croydon area.
    we both in our late 20s/early 30s ages but we are not interested in going out or the madness of an area. We would like a convenient but quite-ish and safe neighborhood from where we can commute to either london or Gatwick in the middle of the night if we have to.

can anyone please suggest any areas and how is Purley to live in?
    A train service in the middle of the night is defi a must to london and gatwick

thanks a lot
Working...
X