Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving mortgate ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving mortgate ideas?

Hi
    I currently have a property worth £340,000 and mortgage of £230,000 with the mortgage works.
    Tell me if I am being totally ridicules in thinking that I can sell my 1 property and move into a property A of around £200,000 and buy a flat B of around £120,000 to rent that with the intention of that rent paying majority of existing mortgage which may give me the option to mortgage again later for another flat.
    Is this possible? i have over £100,000 in our house and i don't see that its working for me.
    My thinking would be the mortgage company would want to split the mortgage money across both properties or would they keep the original running?

Can anyone give me some help, ideas, many thanks.
Working...
X